- Quicker to Clean
Designed to improve the efficacy of cleaning, RUN-WET® is particularly ideal for high-care environments where bacteria is key. All parts are IP69, designed to be accessible for quick and easy cleaning with no drying time needed, production can recommence immediately to free up cleaning resources for other tasks and increasing the overall production capacity.
- Better Food Safety
The equipment is more hygienic to avoid bacterial contamination of the food, preventing a factory food safety risk, protecting the brand, satisfying COP and Food Safety Standards, and overall providing bacterial prevention reassurance.
- Improved Reliability
Designed to full IP69 rating, the RUN-WET® specification is less susceptible to water ingress damage, protecting it against corrosion, keeping the machine operating at all times, and so reducing breakdown costs and the associated down-time costs. RUN-WET is the ideal solution in high-care factories to ensure reliability, longevity and reduced overall ROI.
- Material of Construction: 304 Brushed stainless steel.
- Conveyor Width: 300 | 400 (Pusher & Air-Blast), 300 | 400 | 500 | 600 (SOD).
- Line Height Options: 750 - 1050 mm (±50 adjust).
- Minimum Conveyor Length: 1400 mm (Pusher & Air-Blast) , 900 mm (SOD).
- Conveyor Length: 900 | 1000 | 1500 | 1800 | 2100 | 2400 | 2700 | 3000 mm Standard Lengths (Bespoke available in 100 mm increments).
- Metal Detector: IQ4 Search Head with Variable Frequency Technology.
- Supply Voltages: 85 to 265 V, Single Phase | 50/60 Hz, Neutral & Earth.
- Power Consumption: ~700 VA.
- Temperature Range: -10 to +40 °C (14 to 104 °F).
- IP Rating: IP69.
- Reject Options: Stop on Detect | Pusher | Air-Blast.
- Compliance Levels: Standard | Retail | Full Retail.